Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Proven Ways To Economize At Home Every Day
Proven Ways To Economize At Home Every Day 47 Proven Ways To Economize At Home Every Day I would like to share this information and more like it with you at: http://www.freehowtobiz.com

Replacing Central Vacuum Air Filter with K&N High Flow Air Filter
Hello Group, I have a central vacuum in my place and I periodically have to change the foam air filter because it rots out. I live in South Florida think it might be the salt air and high humidity...

Hard to Clean Carpet
Hi, We have a tan carpet. One area of the carpet is walked on very often. Over the years, it became difficult to clean via normal carpet cleaning methods. I have used "Resolve" (carpet stain cleaner)...

Dry Cleaning
Can anybody advise on how to do home dry cleaning? I really don't feel like paying large cleaning bills anymore. I have a washing machine, but no dryer. Many thanks in advance.

How to Clean a Mattress
This method not only got the tomato soup stain out of my mattress, it also got it out of the carpet! Mostoftenasked.com
3
3

sweing
Is there a newsgroup anyone would recommend for sewing questions? TIA
2
2

automatic toilet bowl cleaner causes bad odor
Hey, Has anyone had problems with odor after discontinuing the use of an automatic toilet bowl cleaning prodduct? What I have found is that if you use one of these products for some time and then...
2
2

How do I remove odor from plastic container?/
I have an empty plastic container that Bonz dog treats came in. Despite leave the lid off for over a month, if you put the lid back on, in a couple hours you can still smell the Bonz odor in it. I...
1
1

LAUNDRY DETERGENT
Question may be off-topic but this group was the closest I could find. With nearly every laundry detergent out there being "concentrated," I'm finding that the wash loads are not rinsing well - even...
4
4

Best substance for bathroom mold?
Curious what products and methods everyone is using to keep bathroom mold down? I read somewhere on the net that white vinegar in a spray bottle and is safe around humans..... safer that bleach. What...
4
4

San Diego Carpet Cleaning and Repair
Durbins Carpet Care has been family owned and operated since it was founded in January of 2000, however, Jeff Durbin has been cleaning carpet locally for the past 25 years. He has vast knowledge of...

RIP Billy Mayes
thought a home cleaning group could share my feeling of loss, I really do like Oxiclean delurking

O'Cedar Mop
I am in the market for a new mop. I have a large ceramic tile floor and the grout gets dirty and has to be cleaned with a brush. Today I found a new O'Cedar mop with a brush across one side of it. It...

BRICKS- Cleaning Help
Can anyone help me please, I have a brick veneer interior, white bricks and they need cleaning badly, rooms have carpet in them, can someone please advise me on how to cleaned these walls, they are...
2
2

Clean a book
did you ever clean an old book?