Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Free Stuff In Toronto Ontario Canada Powered By The free Ontario reuse Groups
Free Stuff In Toronto Ontario Canada Powered By The free Ontario reuse Groups A fresh wind is moving over the shores of Lake Ontario and bringing with it a breeze of fresh air and a sign of relief to...

Pressure Vacuum Cleaner for Whole House
Whole house vacuum clearer systems have access ports (inlets) where a user can plug-in a flexible pick-up tube. Behind the access ports are tubes that lead to a central vacuum clearer. The user aims...
24
24

furniture polish with wood stain in it?
Somewhere on TV, maybe DIY or HGTV, someone mentioned using a furniture polish (maybe even a spray-on) with stain in it for those little scratches on furniture. We just moved and could sure use...
7
7

Blood on wood floor
I have a wood floor that is quite worn, so most of the finish is gone. Two of my dogs had a serious fight while I was at work, and the floor was covered with blood. I mopped it up with hot water and...
11
11

permanant marker on siding
SunflowerDoes anyone know how to clean permanant marker off house siding as my little one has gone down the house with this marker and I can't get it off! Thank you
3
3

Gum? stuck in my dryer...how to remove?
I must have accidentally washed some jeans that had gum in its pockets, as I found a sticky gum-like substance smeared all over the inside of my dryer. What would the best product be to remove the...
1
1

Poiché la certificazione nell'ambito del sistema di normazione
Poiché la certificazione nell'ambito del sistema di normazione

Where buy powder laundry detergent with no perfumes?
It must also be OK to use for a front loader Any advice?
8
8

Carpet/Vent Mildew
I recently had a leak in my apartment that covered a small area of carpeting with water. After trying to clean it, the manager replaced the carpeting and padding and sprayed some anti mildw stuff on...

Carpet/Vent Mildew
I recently had a leak in my apartment that covered a small area of carpeting with water. After trying to clean it, the manager replaced the carpeting and padding and sprayed some anti mildw stuff on...
2
2

where is Vox?
Anyone notice that Vox Humana hasn't posted in a long time? There were a few topics I would've expected he chime in on, like the steamer. I hope he is alright...if he is a he. bonnie
6
6

What laundry do you wash in hot water?
I currently only wash sheets and bedding in hot water Everything lese in cold water Is there any reason to wash other thing in hot water such as underwear, towels, etc? Do such items need the hot...
20
20

HOME AND OFFICE CLEANING SERVICES
Visit for details. FEW OPENINGS CALL NOW!!!!

HOME AND OFFICE CLEANING
Visit for details. FEW OPENINGS CALL NOW!!!!

are portable steam cleaners helpful
When I see the ads on TV for the various portable steam cleaners, there seems to be a lot of wiping up to do. Are they worth getting or are regular spray and wipe cleaners just as good? Looking...
2
2