YIKES!

Man Hooks World Record 124-Pound Catfish http://tinyurl.com/alr5p http://tinyurl.com/at7ph
Yikes.
Shame it's ugly.

I guess I can't complain too much. I like cod.
On 25 May 2005, Pierre Levesque, AIA wrote

It must have eaten a lot of cats.
--
Cheers, Harvey
Architectural and topographical historian
Harvey Van Sickle wrote:

Hey Harvey this is a decent NG, let's not talk about eating pussy. It's supposed to be still alive in the photo, well I wouldn't want to be holding a live channel cat, the itty bitty cat-fishies I catch 2-4 #'s have nasty spikes. Ken

<chortle>

Could also be "caught" as opposed to "beat the crap out of in the ring, sucka".