Wood Fibre Composite Forms

Good morning,
I am currently enrolled in a trades and technology course at the Nova Scotia Community College, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada. I am looking for more information on Wood Fibre Composite Forms for a research project I'm working on. Is there anyone in this group that has more information or that can point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Ever think of spelling the word fibre this way?
F-I-B-E-R
Now go google yourself son...