Which Cathedral could this be?

I am having hard times finding out which Cathedral was used as an example for this nameless miniature Collectible.
Hope this link works: [url=http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image  thedral3iw.jpg][img=
If I can somehow find out if it is an original, then I might consider purchasing this piece.
Any pointers in the right direction are more than appreciated.
Thank you in advance,