What would you pay for a 77SF flat/apt in London?

It's probably a little bit more than what you might think...
http://tinyurl.com/3748yp

Big enough for a gigolo...

Let's see... if that's the target market, I'd list the flat at 69 SF :-P
Holy crap I thought that said 770SF, and thought "what's the big deal". I think I'd rather buy an RV and see the country.
--
Edgar
"Pierre Levesque" < snipped-for-privacy@connarch.com> wrote in message
Edgar wrote:

Holishit, I thought it said 775F, with a missing S...

...and thought, hell, we possibly had a smaller condo.

Shipping containers might be larger, with some having teak-wood floors. I have a friend who just returned from London. I should ask her about her flat.