WHAT TO CHARGE TO DESIGN FIRE ALARM SYSTEM

Indeed. If you do it right SHE will try to pick YOU up.

He meant sugar free, gluten free, fat free pieces of donut shaped flavorless yet highly sustainable styrofoam.

Reply to
creative1986

I think girls smell good, phernomes or sumfink, they got pubes right, so when they do a pee, some of their pee stays on said bush, which in turn odorifrizes to send out the ovaluation time, making we virginal boys dizzier. LOL, males supposedly have better ofactory (smell) than gals. Ken

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

The ice cream won't be ice nor cream after it's in contact with the soon to be cold hot dog. Chips, my friend - make a nesting bed of chips. I'd start with plain ol' potato, and test various varieties and species. I'm thinking Ruffles would give a nice crunch, but Fritos would also have a little bite.

Ketchup, or even catsup, on a dog is sacrilege and evil, so that's gotta go, the mayo can stay. Have you ever had nice thin french fries and dipped them in mayo? It's a euro thing, but damn is it good. Maybe you could put fries around that dog and have the mayo in the bottom. ...damn I'm hungry!

Good gawd - I'm having visions of a pickle barrel and Mr. Drucker. ;)

RicodJour

Save your pennies - and loonies - and buy one of these instead:

RicodJour

instead:

We're in canutistan, we don't get utubes. Ken

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

instead:

Sorry - you had mentioned that before. Here ya go:

Now that would be a franchise. Good perky...errr...I mean perks.

RicodJour

The burgers are too big and it looks like limited seating...

How about...

scrolling ;)

Priorities!

Reply to
Warm Worm
[...]

this,

Worse, it's in the water and the air, Toronto (and Vancouver) are so bad IQ's are dropping and intersex babies are sky-rocketing. We worked hard to afford to move away from TO in the mid 80's, to Muskoka. Unfortunately our kids are locked up in Van with little prospect of being able to get out. Semen counts in urban areas are 1/2 what they were a few decades ago.

How about 11 different Herbs and Spice girls. Ken

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

Very disconcerting... Hopefully the Great Transition happens soon and fast enough.

Spice girl breast milk ice cream? Now you're talking.

Reply to
Warm Worm

Over here-- you can hand me that ice cream cone over here, luv:

Warm Worm

this,

luv:

All I can say is if a girlfriend or man-friend used that thing all the time (along with the lab jacket and corporate insignia), it could take some spark out of our relationship.

Reply to
Warm Worm

this,

luv:

All I can say is if a girlfriend or man-friend used that thing all the time (along with the lab jacket and corporate insignia), it could take some spark out of our relationship.

Reply to
Warm Worm

I remember a time when you scoffed at me for saying such things.

Anyway, a culling will take place from multiple angles and the global population will be reduced from 6bil to less than 2bil.

I'm observing an ecological experiment I started almost exactly 4 years ago and I am pleased. I cleared some land and replaced the vegetation and soil with gravel. Now it is a veritable forest with 12' high trees and completely covered with vegetation 4' to 6' high. In just 4 years. This planet will do just fine once its virus has been eradicated.

2 bil is the tipping point, where humans start to deface the planet faster than it can repair itself. Supposedly. Most of what's been done is mainly superficial but the nuclear stuff is long term I believe, at least according to the scientists. I wouldn't doubt nature has a way to deal with that stuff too. If you think about it, everything that's here now was here before, it's just been mismanaged and moved around. Can molecules be mismanaged?
Reply to
creative1986

Bah! I'm talking about the Transition Movement:

you ever mention that? If not, then why would I scoff at something you never mentioned?

Seriously though, but, ya, sure, these days practically everyone's prophesying (or whatever the word is), but how good is it? What's the quality-- the what's, when's, how's, or why's, etc.-- when you zero in?

I did a lookup on any mention of permaculture on alt.architecture by the way, and found a few references, none of which initially came from you, which isn't to say that there's none or that you haven't been up on stuff like it. BTW, unsure if gravel was needed. Were you trying to make a parking- lot at first?

Seems you once wrote, about population, that there's lot's of land/ room in the US. Although, maybe that was gruhn... In any case, apparently, the global population has risen dramatically due to oil, but since oil's a previous-sunlight-storage battery of sorts, our population has been rising, quite literally, on *"borrowed time"*-- out of a kind of proportion to the normal amount of *present* sunlight, and is therefore out of whack with the Earth's carrying capacity, if or as it relates to normal and current levels of sunlight hitting it, rather than on previous sunlight, if I get this correctly. Living creatures don't seem to normally extract fossil energy, or at least as much as we have. Pretty cool stuff.

Reply to
Warm Worm

You scoffed when I mentioned the REAL transition which is currently taking place. Regarding that link, in the very first sentence they mention *groups* and I'm strictly against that sort of thing. A group has no brain. Was in a discussion with someone the other day about the volume of information thats out there now and how difficult it is to sort through it to find, a) what you're looking for, or b) the truth, no matter the topic. That was my problem with the algore phenom as there was all sorts of info defaming and undermining him. Now, I just don't know. And in the grander scheme of my life it doesn't even matter. Regardless, I just sort thru the stuff and move on.

Reply to
creative1986

Where specifically did I scoff as you mentioned what transition?

Whatever

Reply to
Warm Worm

Your eyes glazed over at the end of the 2nd sentence. LOL

Reply to
creative1986

Don, we've been at this for the past 8 years or so... I'm changing, you're changing (one would hope ;), the US is changing, the world's changing, alt.architecture is changing/has changed...

I've already mentioned valuing your input and am more than happy to give you credit where due (claiming to notice what my eyes are doing when they are doing it doesn't count ;). If you think so, let me know and I'll give you a bow and tip of the hat. :)

Reply to
Warm Worm

thing

I'll give credit where credit is due. Yes, you seem to be changing and hopefully for the better. Just a little piece of advice, be wary of all the *trendy* stuff that comes down the pike and always think of yourself as an individual first. Ex.: That thing you mentioned above - I started reading it and right away it started talking about *we* this and that and the trail grew cold. I don't think on that level - I don't *we* anything. You can go all the way back to the beginning and you'll never find an instance of me not advocating that stance.

Reply to
creative1986

mething

I think you need to unblock your we-we. I don't understand why you have such a mental block about a word. Whether I use the word I or we has no bearing on my sense of identity or self, and it is borderline absurd that anyone else would think that it could.

You're married - you're an automatic we. If you don't believe me, ask the other part of your we. If you can accept making one person part of your we, you should have no problem with other people choosing to expand their circle of acceptable we-ness to include more than another solitary individual.

It is apparent that you have never been exposed to a group that could actually function, make group decisions, and remain close/friendly, with no one clearly in charge. For one example, check out

RicodJour