what does this have to do with architecture ?

This is a news event -- this release belongs in a newsy newsgroup, not architecture ! Can u guys stay on topic ?

Actually, I can see a possible link.
Architects need to start designing buildings that can withstand the blast so that if you are in your own home you will be protected.
See, if you think about it, no matter what the problem is you will eventually see the reason to get an architect involved with your building design.
ERIC wrote:

Lighten up Francis.
Sorry, ERIC, I didn't quite catch: Who are you? What's your contribution? I suspect you're a complete newbie because if you weren't, you'd have seen last time this thread came up. Or didn't you read that one because it wasn't About Architecture? But if you don't read threads that aren't About Architecture it seems unlikely that you'll be reading this thread. But if you won't read this thread, why did you start it?