What does Renaissance "mean" to architects

Page 2 of 2

This is why I rarely make it to the end of a survey. One can tell what data they are going to assume from the question and given the available answers, there's none that are correct for my answer. Every survey question needs e) None of the above, the questioner is a moron.
What's your favourite? a - chocolate b - vanilla c - strawberry
I like mint chocolate chip far and away more than either of those.
Bush or Kerry? slow painful death or painful slow death? fur us or a guinness?
Mmm.... Guinness.
gruhn wrote:

I don't even drink and I'd pick a Guinness...
Harvey,
wasn't actually replying to you but about a myriad other posters on this thread that went all over the place. and if you'll read the origianl post i believe you will see what i was trying to accomplish....not very successfully.