well well well... (not water)

nice while it lasted...
http://tinyurl.com/2wryhc

The critics are getting more vicious every day.
Pierre Levesque wrote:

I'm already having a bad week and it's only Monday, so the picture just adds to it.
I wonder what's worse; losing someone loved, or losing a labor of love?
I guess the silver lining is that both have blueprints, but new things are never quite the same are they?