Water Walls

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2007/waterbuilding-0711.html?tr=y&auid (74416 http://www.digitalwaterpavilion.com

Heh,now that is nifty stuff ;)
I don't know how practical it is, but it's definitely something I'd like to visit.
- K.

That's insane =>:-p
Far better if they'd offred people a good-sized tax credit to cover teh costs of converting their own systems so as to use their own "grey water".
I've thought of that, and that's even despite the fact that water in this area is (so far) plentiful.
But forcing people to do it, not only without a tax break, but worse, *charging* them for it?!?!
I was going to say "what a bunch of morons those officials are" - but then I realized, they might be smart, if they're using that to further pad their own pockets =>:-p

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:02:05 -0400, Don wrote:

Jesus, *must every fucking thread be about you?*