voice 2text

maybe this is not right place for this question, but I'll take my chance anyway.

Well, I'm interested is there any usable software to convert recorded speech to written text. Or at least, where can I ask the same question, and it is not offtopic.

thnx

Reply to
boris

The only program worth a salt for doing such things is Dragon Naturally Speaking. It will do what you ask, but it won't do it perfectly until you train it for some 20 hours. It will function fine without training but the more you train it to your voice, the more accurate it gets.

Reply to
Edgar