Very strong construction for high winds and hurricanes

Some of you might want to see what we are doing down here in the hurricane zone. Several new DAC-ART dry stack concrete blocks homes are going up and one builder has been posting progressive videos of the construction process.
They have the look of classic architecture. Many of us are building Italian style structures....simple lines with some ornate decorative elements.
I am hoping to start my own house as soon as the engineer finishes his part of the drawings. (He is behind). I'll be photo journaling it as well.
This type of construction stands up really well to the hurricanes. See it at : http://www.ConcreteCottage.com
Add pictures here
βœ–
Beautiful, just beautiful... very commendable. Thank you for designing such lovely homes...
Gorgeous proportions... cool for the weather... excellent work. Sincerely, Nan Rushton, MArch 98' Virginia Tech

Add pictures here
βœ–