Updated Website

I am pleased to announce that the website for WAJ Design Architectural Visualization has been completely redesigned.
Please visit http://www.whazo.com .
Don wrote:

Piet Mondrian's the artist your thinking of Don
Looking at project 2, watch your shadows, they don't seem to be consistant with the light sources
Same problem here with the pictures - Mozilla Firefox FYI
Tim
Tim wrote:

<<snipped>>
<<snipped>>
Thanks to you and Don for "beta testing" my website for me.
Mainrooms one and four should be fixed now.
The work was done in Max FYI, and I created the maps with a share ware program called VisiMapper Pro Lite.
Don wrote:

I agree
You might think the "professional" picture of you is cheesy but you need to get people you've never met to trust you
But especially with the comments on the red studio
Don - did you have your speakers on? if not go back to the red studio - it's worth it to experience one of the most irritating sounds ever :-)
Don wrote:

That's the one - on rollover on the links
I guess it didn't get to you the way it did me
For me it was a nails down the blackboard moment!
WTF
A friend of mine has just taken a job here
http://www.tqarch.bm /
Make sure the volumes turned up Don :-)
Tim wrote:

Run your mouse back and forth really quickly over the toolbar on the upper right. It either sounds like rats rummaging through trash, or the micro sounds that insects use to communicate with each other.
Good to see your work again, Adam!
But....for some reason I always pictured you with long wild hair.
As for Garrett.....ask him if he remembers me from U of H back in the 70s!
One of these days you need to come to San Antonio for a visit!
Christopher