Ultra Violet Mural in Grand design project

I have worked on the Grand designs episode which airs tonight 2nd May
I am a Mural artist and my work is Ultra violet art. Basically the paintings I create glow under Black light bulbs.... The building was created in the fens by Kelly Nellive and is an absolute stunner! With a giant spiral stair case carved from an oak tree....
For anyone interested in seeing more of the house the mural or other samples of my work my work.... got to www.uvartist.com
feed back is most welcomed! uv artist