Trying to find - ANSI 161.1

I've been charged with "get me a copy of ANSI 161.1." I'm totally failing. Anybody know where it can be had?
CRAZED ASIDE: How does one follow or know to specify a standard which can't be read?
gruhn wrote:

ANSI 161.1 might refer to what?

Presumably a standard. About "cabinetes" or "carpentry".
In a previous post gruhn says...

ANSI 161.1 appears to be the same as KCMA 161.1
Try here and do a search under document number:
http://tinyurl.com/ctv28
Document refers to
"Recommended Performance and Construction Standards for Kitchen and Vanity Cabinets" and costs $37.00
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

Sweet, thanks.
How'd you determine that? Maybe I learn something.
In a previous post gruhn says...

I did a GOOGLE search for ANSI 161.1 and kept coming up with references to KCMA 161.1 in the same context. As in:
"Clear coatings based on AROLON 880 pass all KCMA ANSI 161.1"
or
"... hinge durability to the ability to withstand substances like detergents, vinegar and oil? The seals will have this designation: ANSI/KCMA 161.1 - 1995."
From that I extrapolated that ANSI 161.1 and KCMA 161.1 were the same document. So I went into Techstreet and searched for KCMA 161.1.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

Totally didn't register on me. I musta seen the same stuff. Thanks again.

Country Music Authority.