truss design

i am building own trusses and i need to know where on the top cords the splices need to be. thanks bill

LOL

And who said those truss signs were a dumb idea.
Bill wrote:

Exactly where the engineer tells you they need to be.
wrote...

You took the words right out of my mouth!
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co
Bill wrote:

No, Bill... the answer is the SAME regardless of which group you posted.

But it's not the answer he wanted, so either you're lying or this is the wrong group!
Wait, on second thought, maybe you're just a troll!
no my apology is real. i thought i had posted off topic to the group. bill
You wanted alt.darwin.awards.thisyearscanidates
Bill wrote:

WOW, thats some good flaming. LOL i'm reminded of the old line"the lady doth protest too much, methinks". LOL bill

I can't get that NG through my ISP.

Try sci.engr.civil
CID...