Treehouses

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/zoom/html/2003721874.html
Talk about empty nester...

#10's quite a bit like a cottage I designed, only two stories shorter....
In a previous post RicodJour wrote...

Hey that one is close to home!
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co
Bob Morrison wrote:

Do you mean spatially or emotionally? ;)
I was thinking about your bridge when I posted that. Maybe you could work in a mid-span tree house or guard tower. Drawbridge?
In a previous post RicodJour wrote...

Spatially of course! I sure that you remember that engineers don't have "emotions"? ewww!

Yeah that would be cool! A couple of guard towers!
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

(I noticed that, Bob. Think they got a permit?)
In a previous post Michael Bulatovich wrote...

If Kitsap County or the City of Poulsbo had anything to say about it, yes they did. You can build up to 120 SF without permit, except if you are within 50 feet of any navigable body of water, salmon stream or wetland.
Since we are surrounded on 3 sides by water and it rains often here, the last requirement encompasses a fairly large number of properties.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co