Treehouses

Talk about empty nester...

RicodJour

#10's quite a bit like a cottage I designed, only two stories shorter....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Hey that one is close to home!

Reply to
Bob Morrison

Do you mean spatially or emotionally? ;)

I was thinking about your bridge when I posted that. Maybe you could work in a mid-span tree house or guard tower. Drawbridge?

RicodJour

(I noticed that, Bob. Think they got a permit?)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Spatially of course! I sure that you remember that engineers don't have "emotions"? ewww!

Yeah that would be cool! A couple of guard towers!

Reply to
Bob Morrison

If Kitsap County or the City of Poulsbo had anything to say about it, yes they did. You can build up to 120 SF without permit, except if you are within 50 feet of any navigable body of water, salmon stream or wetland.

Since we are surrounded on 3 sides by water and it rains often here, the last requirement encompasses a fairly large number of properties.

Reply to
Bob Morrison