The Ultimate *Safe* House?

For, you know, when the <ahem> zombies arrive and all that.
http://tinyurl.com/3o32gvb
Didja ever notice how much coin is blown on frivolous stuff?

What a bunch of bullshit. Concrete panels my ass. They have these huge "concrete" shutters that close off windows and such, and there's no flipping way in hell they're concrete. I doubt they're even aerated concrete. They're probably made up of a plywood box with a stucco finish. Notice how the article said the client wanted "the feel" of security. I like the idea, I don't like the bullshit sales job.

Even if its stucco, it's all going to turn black and green. Corbusier rides again. Maybe that's the answer - spray chicken-shit paint over it so the lichens and stuff take hold ...

Right, and how secure is that 40' wide roll up shutter/door across the porch? I can come up with a hundred ways to do what the article intended, and do it for 1/2 the money and twice the security. Hell, the average standard home in FL is more secure than that thing. That article is the web version of a *glossy rag*.