The Norwegian Draftsman

a video I found on Google:

RicodJour

now there is a complete waste of bandwidth,..................and my last 10 minutes,............

Reply to
Gary Matczak

"RicodJour"

He had a small pencil.

Reply to
Warm Worm

And Fishjuice !!

Reply to
per.corell

That was freaking hilarious!!! HHAHAHAH! I LOVE The part when he KILLS HIMSELF! And the sudden slow motion, as he adds the last blade of grass... classic. ooh and who doesn't love MICROWAVED BEEF STEW?????

Reply to
frawggy

"frawggy"

I was under the impression that it was a simple chilli, until Per Corel made me reconsider that it might be some kind of bouillabaisse... Per, aren't you somewhere near Norway, and do you not do drafting? ;) How's the 3DH coming along?

Richard

Reply to
Warm Worm

In a stew!

Reply to
Warm Worm

I wouldn't be surprised if it is fishjuice , there are a reson for everything and starting the morning with a cup of hot fishjuice would make any draftsman do norwegian things. What prove do we have it is not a Dutch draftsman who can't maneage the juice.

Back to progress with 3D-H , Im'e warming up for a busy summer, you be surprised . Still the latest win is still this chinese article ;

per.corell

Perhaps our draftsman ate too many of these:

Bob Morrison

Well, if you like anchovy pizza and you're looking for something different... But for me, Blecch!

I had a Norwegian girlfriend who was a great cook, but would try to get me to eat this really rude food. I'd try to be polite, but forcing food down your throat while trying not to gag...well, that's hard to hide!

RicodJour