the future and architecture

is it the future who changes our architecture or the architecture which changes the future??? can wr realy make the future on a simple architects drafts?
What is the sound of a drumstick?
celeney wrote:

smile...I don't understand exactely what you mean by that, I don't think that it has a relation with architecture, am I wrong?
O, wam ring!
snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.com wrote:

Crumpets!! What're y'on about, lad?! Spill it out and be done with! Ya have an audience ta fetch!? ;)
Richard MacIntyre
well it all depends how u gonna takeit , i mean its all i your hand , if you think that you got what it mmakes to make it big , then i suppiose the question is who is going to stop you