Sweet Home 3D

On occasion, there has been the odd person who has posted hereon with a request for an easy application with a low learning curve that might help them with some elements of home-design. While I haven't used this, and so am unsure exactly what it does, and while it doesn't replace a good architect or designer, I thought that it might be worth posting:

There's even some kind of live online trial version too!

(Sweet Home Alabama in stereo)

;D

Reply to
Warm Worm

Looks like you can import a 2d floorplan cad file, then move furniture templates around in the rooms. What sort of person has cad files but doesn't have cad? I drew most of my own furniture templates and downed some free ones.

Reply to
creative1986