Sort of interesting, given the recent traffic

Michael Bulatovich

( I think the question marks are supposed to be spaces...)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

On 31 Oct 2007, Michael Bulatovich wrote

They also appear to have replaced apostrophes; makes it really difficult to read.

Reply to
HVS

NO?IT?DOESN?T? ; )

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

On 31 Oct 2007, Michael Bulatovich wrote

I wondered if it was an IE/Firefox rendering thing, but it doesn't appear to be; some non-standard character set used by the guy's college, is my bet.

Reply to
HVS

Just great... I click on the link and IE "catches" an active X add-on called 'ietag.dll' that the page is trying to load.

just greeeeeat... I'm guessing that all those whacky characters that everyone is posting about is related to that.

Think I'm gonna read up on that site?

Hell no.

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

Sounds like some idiotic MS formatting gimmick. I'm using Mozilla so it comes up as question marks all over the place.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

I checked out the page source and they're inserted as stupid characters at the source. After that, I lost interest.

Reply to
3D Peruna

"Michael Bulatovich" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.newsguy.com:

But, what if one does not 'create an identity', but merely says what one honestly thinks...?

Reply to
Kris Krieger

Depends on what you think, doesn't it? You're not going to abolish all cities, are you Kris?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

"Michael Bulatovich" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news5.newsguy.com:

I forgot what the original thread was about...IN a sense, one is self- creating, in another sense, one is not...ARRRGH, this i sstarting to make my head hurt.

Abolish all cities? Hell no . I like to *visit* cities, I just don't have the personality to live smack in the middle of LA or NYC.

No nuking necessary ;)

Reply to
Kris Krieger