software for architects

does anybody know a site collecting software especially for architects? I am writing a generator-like cad-programm and i want to present it to the right folks.
Thank you, J.P.
johann pisjak wrote:

Huh? I don't know anybody that "collects" software for architects... What do you really mean?
I think he's referring to something like a program archive, but I've never seen one made specifically for architectural programs. You might just put it in the usually places and make sure it is in the right category. There is also source forge for all kinds of programs, but I think it is mostly for open source programs.
--
Edgar
"3D Peruna" < snipped-for-privacy@weirdness.com> wrote in message

I think he's referring to a place where he can compare various programs that architects use.
You know AutoCad....

Am Tue, 03 Apr 2007 07:56:55 -0500 schrieb 3D Peruna:

...sometimes i regret my 'not-so-good-english';) indeed i meant an archive with software especially for architects.
                            J.P.