Slow days...

For those of you who are the "masters of your domain", what do you do on those days when you have stuff to do, but no pressing deadlines, and just don't feeling like doing it?
I think I'm headed to a matinee....
3D Peruna wrote:

While I'm not the complete "master of my domain", more like the second born royal son, I will on a rare occasion take one of these days. I always play golf. Nothing better than a little "hookey" golf on friday after lunch. I'm definitely due for one of those right now........
3D Peruna > wrote:

Its all about video games for me.
--
Night_Seer

In a previous post 3D Peruna says...

I like to go fall a few trees on those days when I need a little excitement.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

I seem to have successfully ignored the old alarm clock this morning.
3D Peruna wrote:

While it might not be your cup-of-tea subject matter wise, I would recommend a movie I saw this weekend. "Hustle and Flow". Pretty good movie, big thumbs up. Especially since the current crop of movies out are pretty lame. I was SO not interested in the subject matter of this movie until a good friend , whose opinion I respect, recommended it. Some of the movies I've ended up enjoying the most were ones I didn't really think I would like.
If you're not familiar with this site, go to www.rottentomatoes.com. Greate movie resource, it collects all the the reviews from around the country and puts them in one place. Pretty handy when deciding what you want to see.