Several years ago, I posted a NY TIMES article here about how Chinese architects and engineers have come to view preservation as an obstacle to progress in China.

I can't find that article.
Does anyone remember it?
Thank you.

Does the search engine here work?

Google seems to have "improved" the search of newsgroups by largely eliminating the archive. I'm working off a new computer, and it's the first time I've tried to search a group in a while, so I'm not sure what's up with it.