Salary History needed for school assignment. HELP, PLEASE!!!

For a class assignment, our child was to chose an occupation, find their average current salary and also what the salary was in the

1950's, the 60's, the 70's, 80's and 90's. This is has not been easy to find. We have spent hours in the library and online and we have only have the current average. Any help would be most appreciated. The assignment is due this weekend so help is needed quick. Thanks in advance. thanks, diane
Reply to
Tri-Specialties

Hi Diane, You know when i was undecided and i started college i actually thought i would be in it for the money and stuff. That's when i did this search before. Google is really helpful with it. I hope the website at the bottom will help a little bit. But if it helps try to find the minumum wage in the 1950's and go from there. Hope this might help you.

masipyan