Saints Unnamed on 7-19-06

Saints Unnamed say, "You live in a time wherein there are so many things available to decorate or to offer some form of happiness in what it is all about. Many times it is just a picture of something, or sometimes it is just a word that refers to something. The gifts such as these are, are gifts far greater than they are seen or known to be, because in the creation of what would help the human mind, there were thousands of things designed and spoken about, and yes, shown at different times."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON JULY 19,2006 AT 1:15 P.M.

"Yes, there are Several of Us present.

Each time We feel We would like to discuss a Subject Matter, We choose this little one, because We know she will follow through when she says What We have spoken about, or shown her, will be nice for others to see, to have and/or to know about.

You live in a time wherein there are so many things available to decorate or to offer some form of happiness in what it is all about. Many times it is just a picture of something, or sometimes it is just a word that refers to something. The gifts such as these are, are gifts far greater than they are seen or known to be, because in the creation of what would help the human mind, there were thousands of things designed and spoken about, and yes, shown at different times. Up to this time in which you live, there are yet many things being shown that a long, long, long time ago, were spoken about in a different manner and way than you know.

I speak These Words because of the importance that every human being has the Gift of, and that is, to be thankful for A Creator that so often just gets the privilege of accepting, having created human life, but in reality, What We call, 'a Gift of Divine Love'. There are thousands and thousands and thousands plus, regarding the Gifts that The Divine delivers in ways and means understandable, because they give to life certain facets of improvements or interests and/or help.

I would like to speak hours on this Subject, but Several of Us Here in the Heavens felt it would be a Good Subject to give to all of you, so perhaps it would take the time, but it would also give you more time to enjoy 'arts', as they are known to be, for the mind."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.

All Revelations are delivered spontaneously and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time. =A9 Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved. This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Reply to
tamperre