RTFM

Sure, good research includes cross-referencing from reliable, valid sources.
"cross–reference
Function: transitive verb 1 : to supply with cross-references <cross–reference a book> 2 : to research, verify, or organize by means of cross-references <cross–reference information> cross–ref·er·ence Function: noun : a notation or direction at one place (as in a book or filing system) to pertinent information at another place" [edited] -- Merriam Webster Online
OTOH, peculiar online dialogue, especially with those of a particular style and/or apparent level of knowlege, who periodically sink into fits of derogation on, ultimately or arguably, the "wrong" forums, may do well to consider themselves indulged to get even a Wikipedia cite, much less an unspoken plonk.
"Don"

By my recollection, rarely do you cite anything (presumably because your sources or source-- your own personal knowledge-- is an authoritative one?).

Of course.

Prettly much anyone can write a book, anyone can burn a book, anyone can ignore a book, anyone can misunderstand a book, and books about what many people already know, or books about what the authors think they know, seem a dime-a-dozen.

Wow, 40 chapters. That's impressive.
I await your wise enlightenment with bated breath.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rtfm
Add pictures here
✖
"Don"

In a way, that's up to you. :)

You might want to support that contention, otherwise I'll be tempted to view it as a deliberate attempt at distraction on your part (not that it wouldn't be the first time.) ;)

Like AutoCAD, it's one thing to talk about something, but yet another to actually learn it and use it with competence-- assuming it's worth learning. Also, I imagine that some have taken ACAD beyond its original intent, so, while competence is important, so is synthesis, which seems to transcend competence, or is the difference between being knowledgeable and being wise.
As I said;

Happy reading.
Add pictures here
✖