room in paris?

Hej everyone, I'm an architectural student from delft who's going to study for half a year on the école d'architecture de paris belleville. For that reason I'm searching for an affordable room. Just wondering, anyone who has some connections, suggestions or available bridges :) in paris? I'll be more than happy with any reactions. Kindest regards, Pieterjan Corten
Add pictures here
✖