Recycled Houses

Page 2 of 2

Atta boy Anthony! We like you much more when you participate in discussions... Even though this discussion falls in the O.T. category ;-)
"yoyodog"> wrote: www.yoyospin.com
I was just saying that, unless you are a best-of-breed siamese triplet with two more folks attached to you from the get-go (but even then) it's impossible to give 300%. That's like corporate-speak.
Anthony Ippolito wrote:

The stroke medication caused him to over accelerate and he inadvertantly typed 1 zero too many. Or was it 2?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Mr. 300% has left for the throne and the relief of 200%.
I am not afraid to post some idea, or contribute a thought or even make my work the object of ridicule by others, that's the nature of our business and profession but at least I am not afraid to post my correct e-mail address. This reminds me of some idiot who once post stupid remarks in one of the other groups under a false name, can't be you, that jerk is no longer on the internet.
Yes I do give 300% to every project, any less and I would be cheating my clients. This is who I am I am an "Architectural Draftsman and Designer" with over 40 years experience in providing architectural drafting services for myself as a design build contractor and for other professionals such as builders and architects. I can assist anyone with drafting requirements for new construction, as-builds, renovations, restorations or convert sheet drawings to cad format, for commercial or residentional construction. If one can sketch it, I can draw it and make it work, mainly because I have been in the construction industry full time for over 47 years. I am a master Carpenter by trade, also I have worked as a project superintendent and project manager for developers and builders on very large projects. I have references and other information available on request and I have an excellent reputation.
I do "working plans" for Residentional and Commercial Construction industry from the bottom up. I am very interested in green construction and recyclable energy.
My fees are reasonable and all of my work is completed by me and me alone.
I hope that answers some of your questions and as for my sense of humor I do have one but with all of the gloom and doom out there I reserve it for my piece of mind.