Really great brick architecture in this culture

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Bulgaria
The Chuvash and Crimean Tatars and Tatars of Tataristan today share an ancient culture that was for a period of time under Khazar control. Some people even claim that Bulgarians have some of this heritage. Some of the standard features of brick and stone Islamic architecture perhaps derive from here concurrent with Selcuk architecture.
++ wrote:

I really love brick, but it all looks like stone to me...
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Yep, didn't provide any brick examples.

Yeah? Where? Why post a history and geography lesson when you're commenting on brick architecture?
This sets a new low. You can't even keep your own posts on topic. Sheesh.
RicodJour wrote:

I was going to get around to Selcuk, Buyid Chuvash and Tatar brickwork but....I got tired.