Re: You can't make this stuff up.

Wasn't Laura B. calling Katrina "Corinna" or something like that?
Anyhoo, that's about all I expect outts this bunch.

Main difference: You knew that if *you* got busted, you'd be behind bars for some years. Let's see what happens to the Bush Babies. I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that what happens is.....nothing.

Whatever.
For now, gotta get out the door and stock up in case Rita hits Houston.