Re: Wrong drawings

wrote:

Shouldn't that read:
I did all 4 years honorably without ever getting caught doing dishonorable things. I was never caught and arrested for drunk driving. I never got caught hiring people to kill other people. I never got caught stealing anything (cept some M&M's when I was about 8). And I never got caught lying to large groups of people (I was never on TV).
;-P

I wonder if he had help with that, or did he come up with it all on his own? Hard to believe, really.

A lot of people could really benefit from some of the new antidepressants and anti-psychotics, but probably ever won't take them. The mentally ill were given rights here in the 70's to refuse treatment, and so now many of those who would have been institutionalized in a previous era are now walking around in public saying incoherent and sometimes threatening things. Some of them are harmless enough, but every once in a while one of them is killed by police in some sorry event. They make up a large part of our homeless.

It's more likely to be stored in a place where the locals are not too educated, or politically adept, and far from large population centers.

Yes. I have hired a surveyor and he shows encroachments.
Rajinder