Re: Where's Don?

I wish all of theose folks luck. Hopefully, donations will go to them, not just to bureaucrats...

I've been periodically on and off over the years I've been on alt.arch., so my own pattern is intact. As for Don, and anyone else for that matter, I have found that it helps to take periodic vacations away from the internet, or at least its forums, to clear out the head and those "canned thoughts". I am glad to read that there are more posts on topic, and to see that some of the regulars are still here as well.

Many moons ago, I had considered McGill's Meteorology programme. One of my fantasies is to run around after a serious ice storm and photograph its effects. While I narrowly missed the one in 1997, I was without a decent camera at the time anyway. :)

Glad to hear they're okay.

Care to share a bit more about what's been going on with them?
I ran across this: Brown County Health Department, 201 Locust Lane in Nashville, is offering flood victims free well-water testing for E. coli and total coliforms. Information: 988-2255.

Thanks for the update, Ken, good to know they're OK.