Re: When architects plagiarize

> Its not always bad. > >

The difference between "then" and "now" is that "then" people would credit their influences.

Reply to
3D Peruna

"3D Peruna" wrote in news:9Xs3f.862$ snipped-for-privacy@fe03.lga:

Two probably-stupid/naive questions:

Would it not be acceptible, if one was directly using/adapting such a major design feature, to correspond with someone, talk to them about it?

Also, wouldn't attribution help people to, how to put it, understand/interpret the hbuilding, tie it in with other themes...? I, for one, enjoy when I learn about (or even occasionaly just get =:-o ) those sorts of connections.

Reply to
Kris Krieger