Re: What's wrong with this story?

I give up, what? Are you suggesting that because he was a "hacker" by design (who else does the Los Alamos National Laboratory hire?) that he was probably "assigned" to hack into those systems?

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/computersecurity/hacking/2005-04-26-ebay-hacker-sentenced_x.htm
So even though I gave up, I nonetheless nailed it! DING DING DING!

Now, I'm not mentioning Paris Hilton by name here, but...

They don't like saying "napkin" outside of feminine hygene topics in some circles. Besides, serviette sounds so French it made the chips taste better.
Don wrote:

A napkin. <g>
Notan
Notan wrote:

On Nozzle Congregates...
Napkin.....hygiene product Rag........a used hygiene product Tissue.....sounds biological Kneenex.......what Mom uses to blow her nose Paper Towel...what Dad " " his (or her) " J-clothe......You don't know where that's been! Wet Ones....Watermellon flavored is recommended. Serviette... sounds like an Italian serviet. Sleave.....my first choice until I started dating. Bib........brings out the motherly instinct when dating. Back of Pants...good as long as they're yours.