Re: Uh-Oh

Knee jerk? Do think Paul is racist?

I dunno... for a guy who hates elections, politicians and the govmint so much you sure are acting enfatuated with all this stuff these days... or should I say daze...

LOL.... I guess it's all entertainment and fiction to ya huh? ;-)

When the packages state "dry clean surface" I guess they mean it.
"Don"

In the thread, 'The State Waxes...', I asked you a few pertinent questions in part related to your military experience that you have so far avoided. Interestingly, you went for Michael's responses to them. Who's cradling your balls?
..."WHO GOT TO YOU, DON!? WHO GOT TO YOU!?" ;)

What did I miss? Pick from the menu below. Sorry, no substitutions. http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies /
On another topic, I noticed that Ken's been quoted less frequently of late, and seems to be frequenting other groups with similar effect. (Unsolicited derogatory opinions about ridiculously broad groups of people specifically contributing to a group, unsupported appeals to his authority, etc. leading to insults and flaming.)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.aviation.student/browse_thread/thread/d8e23869e6a0ef0f/07e4406ab6413bcf#07e4406ab6413bcf

'mos12b30'? What kind of disability is that? What is it?

Anyway, I was just wondering if, and how, your military disability/experience influenced your gov't perspective/approach a little, that's all.
"Don"

Ok, here it is and while I recall some of it now, it certainly raises questions. Tiny: http://tinyurl.com/2egbh7 Big: http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.architecture/browse_thread/thread/89b26e97aa95745e/bd059437bc771caa?lnk=st&q=#bd059437bc771caa
Coincidentally, I saw parts of the documentary, 'Why We Fight', again last night... Halliburton, KBR... And some think Hillary is scary... Maybe she'll freak everyone out and dismantle the whole thing before getting assassinated.