Re: Tom Delay

Not to excuse anything he may or may not have done...(and not to forget that he's innocent until proven guilty)... it seems to me a political witch hunt by those who have done the same if not worse that what they're accusing him of having done.
Just more proof that the inmates are running the asylum.
I should have built my house inside out...
3D Peruna (s) wrote:

If everything's reversed, how do you know you didn't?

Not a Douglas Adams fan?