Re: To Michael

It's a glass house after all, eh?

Post your political rants an a group where they belong, at least try not to say bigoted things that will hurt others, and avoid all name calling and you won't have any trouble from me. I'm a tit for tat guy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tit_for_tat
Carry on, and so will I. Stop the above and, "Here endeth the lesson."
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

I personally think that oko za oko, zub na zub is a dangerously bad phlosophy

Did you read the link?
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

No, read my previous post on I have to know pretty much what I'm clicking on or I don't click with my dialup. Any special about that tit for tat link I ought to know about?

An interesting and influential study in game theory from the eighties.
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

OK, I'll check it out.

Clearly not *everyone*.
wrote

Sometimes. You?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'll have to take the null response to mean, "no" in the first case or at least , "not terribly well" in the second. Assuming that, it wouldn't be wise to put much faith in it as an approach for the future either, not that I ever did....
Don wrote:

Oh, sorry. 7000 *projects*. You've done 7000 *projects*. lol