Re: To Michael

I apologize for changing the subject line.

> A momentary lapse in judgement caused me to allow your behavior to gauge > mine and I was wrong for doing that.

It's a glass house after all, eh?

Wrong is wrong regardless of what others think and do and I know that. > I won't continue that thread.

Post your political rants an a group where they belong, at least try not to say bigoted things that will hurt others, and avoid all name calling and you won't have any trouble from me. I'm a tit for tat guy.

Carry on, and so will I. Stop the above and, "Here endeth the lesson."

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

I personally think that oko za oko, zub na zub is a dangerously bad phlosophy

Reply to
++

Did you read the link?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Clearly not *everyone*.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

No, read my previous post on I have to know pretty much what I'm clicking on or I don't click with my dialup. Any special about that tit for tat link I ought to know about?

Reply to
++

An interesting and influential study in game theory from the eighties.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Sometimes. You?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

OK, I'll check it out.

Reply to
++

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'll have to take the null response to mean, "no" in the first case or at least , "not terribly well" in the second. Assuming that, it wouldn't be wise to put much faith in it as an approach for the future either, not that I ever did....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Oh, sorry. 7000 *projects*. You've done 7000 *projects*. lol

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich