Re: Thinking about design

I got me thinking, what God-forsaken person designed this. It takes

> an hour to figure out how the make the repair and how to get into the > area I wanted to get into. Okay, it's not architecture, but it is > engineering and design. Grrrrrrrr. > > 2.5 hours to spin on the end of a speed cable. Ugh.

My first guess is that it is an Italian design. I once owned a Fiat X/19 mid engine sports car. It was extremely hard to get to anything to repair or adjust. That was my lesson on why nobody should ever buy an Italian vehicle of any type.

Motorcycles are very hard to design because they have to fit so much into such a small space. It is like designing a 3D puzzle according to some shows I have seen on TV.

Reply to
Jack May