Re: THE STAR SYSTEM'S PACK OF CARDS

and the costs, in spite of the contribution of the advertisers

The contribution of the advertisers would encourage high costs, not decrease them.

continue...

Why? You didn't say anything compelling. Just a "there's famous architects and I've got a slur to call them." We know there's famous architects, we know magazines like to publish things people find interesting, we've heard the slur before. What does continuing offer me?

Reply to
gruhn

about the advertisers, encourage commercial editorial philosophy, the culture of image... regards gianluigi

Reply to
Channelbeta