Re: Speaking of Religion

Wow. I've had some heavy clients over the years, but never had to handle that. It's called "Speaking in Tongues". Sometimes claimed to be Aramaic (the language Jesus would have spoken).
At what time during this conversation did you think that the preacher's hand's would begin to wander down towards your privates and the preacher's wife's clothes would come flying off?

You know, that was literally the reason I thought it would be a great job. Who knew!
--
Edgar

Including medical provider. "sorry - I can't solve this problem. I don't have a Medicare Provider Number - I'm not allowed to write prescriptions."

But its not boring is it? And it doesn't change if you no longer have the adrenalin for private practice and go into administration. Every day I get those Zen questions (contemplate on-hand-clapping). Keeps the old synapses ticking over.