Re: Sound Weapon

JERUSALEM (AP) -- Israel is considering using an unusual new weapon against

> Jewish settlers who resist this summer's Gaza Strip evacuation - a device > that emits *penetrating bursts of sound that leaves targets reeling with > dizziness and nausea*. >
> **Reminds me of the last Marilyn Manson concert I attended..........

My friend just admitted to me the other day that he had seen John Tesh in concert (he is still going through counciling). I wonder if that would be considered a more stealth version of this weapon. The outcome of dizziness and nausea are the same.

BTW, I remember reading a Tom Clancy novel years ago where he mentioned another type of non-lethal weapon that emitted a strong burst of light which temporarily disabled the victim. Since Mr. Clancy seems to have some inside connections within the military, I wonder if some type of weapon like this is being developed. He could have just pulled it outta his ass though, wouldn't be the first time.

Reply to
Cato