Re: So.....

If wishes were fishes. I'd love to see it, but it will never happen. Damn, they couldn't even convict freakshow Michael Jackson, so you think Dubya is in danger? Btw, I sent another post earlier and it didn't show up. Do the google guys knock off early?

Reply to
Cato

I'd hate to see it. It'd just be a bunch of political posturing and nobody really talking about anything of substance. But the degree to which it would be hyped would be horrendous. The much high volume stupidity? It'd be worse then the October before a Presidential election.

Or Bill Clinton.

Reply to
gruhn

News is not instantaneous. Servers fetch it from their providers when they feel like it.

Reply to
gruhn

Let me restate what I said. If it would actually happen without all the attached bs (I know that's just dreaming) then I would like to see it happen. The resulting media frenzy attached to the actual event might be a bullet to my brainpan. I would like just once to see someone held responsible for their actions. Anyone with power or money alway seem to wiggle out, while the average man usually get their just deserts.

All politicos are deceptive but this administration doesn't even try and hide their misdealings sometimes. I would like them taken down for their lack of humility alone.

Well at least they tried to impeach Clinton, but IMHO it will never get that far with GWB.

Reply to
Cato