Re: She got torched up.....

Dang, I never get that kind of sexual comment in my meetings with commercial developers. The most I'll get is your run of the mill cussing.
Although I just remembered some extremely hot racial opinions thrown out by a New York developer during a meeting I had in Long Island last year. After he left the room, I looked at a coworker of mine and said, "Does this dipshit actually expect us to agree with this garbage?" Not long after that we backed out of the project, not because of that one incident, but because we figured he'd have been too big a pain in the ass to work for. Life's to short to have to do business with people like that.
Don, you should be thankful for such incidents to liven up the average workday. At least it gives you a good story to tell.
Cato
A couple of years ago, I did a major remodel/addition for a guy who was recently divorced. He just purchased a simple ranch style home and wanted to turn it into the ultimate bachelor pad. He was specific in his request for the garage to accomidate his truck, boat and RV. In addition he wanted a gourmet kitchen with all the "bells & whistles". The last thing came to the master bedroom and he allready had drawings he had done for what he wanted: A large built-in area for a custom made bigger than king size bed, private patio with private garden and spa. But the ultimate was the new master bath. He wanted an 8'x8' shower stall and 6'x6' corner whirlpool tub but the kicker was that he wanted extra blocking in the walls for the grab bars in the shower and around the tub. He said that the biggest wish list from his 'ladies' was they wanted something sturdy to hold on to while they did their thing in the tub/shower. The funniest part was about 6 months after construction was completed, the contractor had to go back out and re-attach one of the bars above the tub because it had pulled free - blocking and all.
I have had some similar to Don's but this one was the extreme.
-Rob