Re: Pagey Cameo

Page 1 of 2
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:05:49 -0700, Ken S. Tucker wrote:

How enchanting, Kindly Ken, valleys are my favorites as well!

Oooh, you do have a way with words, Gentleman Ken.

We gals, we do have a tendency to dominate the home, Sir. Are you of song? Perhaps, if so, you would remember my Jane, Jane Asher of Sir Paul McCartney's (in)famy.
In a past life, I was, well I still am by and by courtly process a name change given, Jane Asher's Vagina!
--
http://tinyurl.com/zd6fy

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:48:46 -0400, RC_Moonpie wrote:

Sir Pie, one must present the equation, algorithmically I might *add*, have you ever?
--
http://tinyurl.com/zd6fy

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:39:35 -0400, Don wrote:

What a fukking idiot you are. Yeah, everyone except Don The DumbaSS thinks Atlanta is in the South.
--
"Never trust any group larger than a squad."
skype:trollfuckingcentral
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:26:28 -0400, Don wrote:

So fukken what? Yeah, everyone except Don The DumbaSS thinks Atlanta is in the South.
--
"Never trust any group larger than a squad."
skype:trollfuckingcentral
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 15:54:41 -0400, RC_Moonpie wrote:

Pay no attention to Don, he's, how you say it, tainted in the head?
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:39:41 -0400, Seor Popcorn-Coconut wrote:

Is he a dolt with a poetic license?
--
Vern, vermin, Kevin, whatever, I would have thought holding your hand as
we praised Ian would not have
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:42:41 -0400, Seor Popcorn-Coconut wrote:

Google is your friend, asked and answered, Senor.
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:59:39 +1000, Grinner wrote:

Grins, head over seas, you know I'll take good fukking care of you. Make sure you miss Don the DumbaSS, turn left when the road says "Thia way to The Greatest Living FuckHead."
--
"Never trust any group larger than a squad."
skype:trollfuckingcentral

Actually, if ever I did go to the US again, I would announce it here and hopefully meet up with a few people. I think if I did go ovreseas again too I'd skip Engerland entirely, enuff of the pommie kundts here, too similar. The mediterranean would be good, bar italy - too many sleazy wogs, and again enuff of the kundts here. Egypt, Morrocco, Southern Spain and Greece would be on the itinery. Time to pull the finger out, methinks.
Give us a yell if you're ever thinking of coming down here too, btw.

another one, LOL !

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 01:25:29 +1000, Grinner wrote:

No offense, I hope never to, not b/c it ain't a fukken great place, it is, Grins, but I left behind too many bad memories, that's all.
--
"Never trust any group larger than a squad."
skype:trollfuckingcentral
On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:42:17 -0400, Don wrote:

Did he fukking say that, Clumps? I guess you haven't fuken let him know yet, eh?
--
"Never trust any group larger than a squad."
skype:trollfuckingcentral
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:10:40 -0400, w wrote:

Don's not what one would call "bright".
On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 17:16:01 -0400, Don wrote:

As Don demonstrates.
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 10:38:32 -0700, Ken S. Tucker wrote:

Don started the Xpost, LZ died in the 30s? Hmm, colda sworn I had albums of them in 'Nam.
On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:21:14 -0400, Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Micheal, Don the DumbaSS started the Xpost, ain't our fault. Amlz is full of sweet, nice fukking people. I ran all the others off, cunts and cloda alike.
Welcome, btw.

That would be Donny, I would presume.

nyuk!

Thanks, but my client tells me that it was w that first xposted. I've got The Oracle blocked so I can't tell for sure, but it looks to me like it was w.

Yeah. 70% THD @ 5 watt RMS (clipped), 8 dB S/N.

(FYI Don once argued that the constitution affords everyone the right to bear nukes. It was about then that I realized he was wasting my time. He ended up in the killfile soon after, but still starts the majority of the threads by offering unsolicited opinions on all manner of things, so I still the ripples....like this thread in fact.)

Where does it say opinions need be solicited at alt.arch? Meanwhile, as it seems, you're correcting someone as to who crossposted first-- while crossposting; talking about Gomer Pyle and signal-noise-decibel something or other; taking snipes at Don yet again from behind your plonk filter of him; making apparently imprecise claims about what he said... and mentioning something about wasting time?
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:48:09 -0700, Ken S. Tucker wrote:

What the fuck kind of talk is that, Tailor? Just because you /read/ about Harvard doesn't mean you get to talk like an Eastern Educated Eunuch.
--
We, a Chinese hill people living in Vietnam, were hired and organized by
the CIA as a mercenary force, during the Vietnam War. Fearsome and

The noun quick study has one meaning:
Meaning #1: someone able to acquire new knowledge and skills rapidly and easily
(I presume what the professor meant by 'gallor' is 'galore'. Points for creativity, though.)
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:43:31 -0400, Michael Bulatovich wrote:

No telling what he meant now that he is a professed homo.