Re: OT: Thinking about design

Page 2 of 2

Really?!
Cool... or rather, in referring to your other post, wow... It looks enough to make him cry for a Teardrop... Ok, it's early morning here and I haven't had A nice Tazo Chai yet (with ice and Carnation evaporated milk) and I'm a little more tired than usual because of my putting together an Ikea metal futon bed last night, which went without a hitch, bitch.
...I should field companies and sell them ad-space within my posts subtly and inconspicuously.

The fairing acted like Fort Knox, which then made your speedometer gold bullion. When you put it back on I hope you wrapped some teflon tape around it or a couple drops of Loctite otherwise whatever made it unthread the first time will do it again. Spending 2.5 hours doing something is an investment, if its done right. Spending 2.5 hours the 2nd time is a waste......

What's NBD; and are you talking about the fairing; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle_fairing ?

Any biker that misspells fairing needs to have a good workout with one. ;)

Good stuff.

Here's a better one with a wraparound fairing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9-hMlN19NE

Das ist good, ya?