Re: Of interest ... maybe

"...The Cellophane House is made of transparent and translucent materials, held in place with an aluminum structural frame. An exception will be the house’s two “bathroom pods” which contain the Duravit fixtures. “The project strips the house down to the bare essentials. ..."
Uh-Oh, sounds like trouble...
"Bare Essentials" too often means "looks like a bare-bones concrete livestock barn"...
=:-o
Add pictures here
✖

About half an hour away by train or car. An hour and a half by bicycle. Six or eight days crawling. ;)
Thanks for the link. I was unaware of that installation and maybe I'll stop by next time I'm in town.
✖