Re: Notebook Computer

"3D Peruna"

My last laptop battery life (new that is, since the life drops after time) was too short for me at about 2:20, so with my new one, I splurged on a 9-cell as opposed to 6 and, with the more frugal processor, I have about 6 hours!
"Edgar"

I suppose, but after a time, I really want to get off my glorified ball & chain and out in the sun. Having it do more at the same time makes me concerned that, counterintuitively perhaps, I would just be on it longer and find other ways to use it... which I imagine is exactly what the marketers want. :\\ :)